This is What Makes The Job Special
Do you get excited by new technologies, and would you like to help shape the future viability of various industries? Join us as a manager (m/f/x) in a dynamic and international work environment to lead our agile team of consultants and engage in projects focused on the following topics:
OEM Strategies: Conduct projects to analytically identify the right future traction technology and derive strategies for their execution including the necessary company specific transformation.
Technology: Conduct projects with focus on technology scouting and evaluation including the execution of technical due diligences and the operationalization of the right partner strategy.
Supply Chain: Conduct technology specific strategic and operational supply chain projects including the ramp-up, the stabilization and the optimization of factories and suppliers.
Recycling and raw materials: Conduct projects with focus on recycling and raw material ranging from the setup of sustainable recycling business models to the identification and evaluation of new mine projects.
- Advise our clients' top management in the field of mobility
- Take responsibility and control of consulting projects for future-oriented technology strategies in the field of battery, fuel cell, H2 and e-Fuel) along the entire value chain
- Conduct technology specific strategy projects including their execution
- Assume end-to-end project management, from defining goals to assigning work packages, from staffing to successful completion of the project
- Actively participate in project acquisition, further development and maintenance of the customer network, and in key account management
- Undergo personal development to become a technical and industry expert with a focus on batteries
What We Expect from You
- Successfully completed degree in (industrial) engineering, (industrial) chemistry, physics or an equivalent course
- Several years of professional experience with a corresponding focus on technology, ideally combined with leadership or project management and consulting experience
- Professional appearance as well as strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Inspiring team spirit and motivation to achieve goals together
- Strong flair for entrepreneurship and independent working method
- International experience will be an advantage
- Distinct willingness to travel (also abroad) and excellent command of English, additional language skills are an advantage
Advantages You’ll Enjoy
Mobility is a matter of course for us. It’s in our DNA, after all. Whether it’s Porsche Leasing, VW Leasing, JobRad or a mobility budget for the use of sustainable modes of transport, we have the perfect solution for everyone.
Fitness & Relaxation
Sauna, meditation, yoga or gym – whatever you prefer, with a Wellpass membership we offer you the perfect way to add balance to your workday. And all this at the best conditions.
Steep Learning Curve
Looking to develop quickly? Then you’ve come to the right place! In addition to individual advancement support and two training weeks a year, we also support doctoral studies and participation in MBA programs.
Our events are an integral part of our company culture. You can look forward to the Porsche Consulting Weekend as an annual highlight, site events, team events and Porsche driving experiences, where you’ll also have the chance to meet your colleagues from around the world.
Think of the future now – even though we feel young and full of vim and vigor. We offer our employees an attractive retirement savings system with the Porsche VarioRente.
Want to learn more about your career opportunities with us? We look forward to your call.