This is What Makes The Job Special
We’re open to new ideas, and we welcome people who contribute and think for themselves. The more perspectives we draw on, the more innovative our work can be.
We need people who think strategically and act pragmatically, who want to help shape the future, who identify with our values and outlook, and who are committed to our goals.
People are our priority! We will challenge you and encourage your individual strengths. We offer an appreciative working environment with development opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities. Let’s set new standards together—send in your application today.
- Consulting of top management clients in the development and implementation of future strategies Conduct of consultancy projects in the industrial goods industry and beyond to strengthen our client’s business configuration and competitive position, e.g. by transforming structures and optimizing processes
- Deployment of new business models and strategic transformations
- Conduct of consultancy projects in the industrial goods industry and beyond to strengthen our client’s business configuration and competitive position, e.g. by transforming structures and optimizing processes
- Establishment of client relationships as well as preparation and implementation of acquisitions
What We Expect from You
- College degree, ideally with a specialty in technical, natural sciences, engineering, business, economics or other degree courses
- More than 4 years of professional experience in a management consultancy or a leading industrial goods company
- Leadership experience in the context of top management consulting
- Experience in the areas of strategy, organization, operating model, operations, innovation/R&D, M&A, high performance, value creation or (large-scale) transformations
- High interest in new trends and technologies
- Superb analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong focus on clients and results
- Structured and professional approach to work
- Open, communicative, team-oriented, and empathetic personality
- Very good German and English
- High willingness for domestic and international travel
Advantages You’ll Enjoy
Mobility is a matter of course for us. It’s in our DNA, after all. Whether it’s Porsche Leasing, VW Leasing, JobRad or a mobility budget for the use of sustainable modes of transport, we have the perfect solution for everyone.
Fitness & Relaxation
Sauna, meditation, yoga or gym – whatever you prefer, with a Wellpass membership we offer you the perfect way to add balance to your workday. And all this at the best conditions.
Steep Learning Curve
Looking to develop quickly? Then you’ve come to the right place! In addition to individual advancement support and two training weeks a year, we also support doctoral studies and participation in MBA programs.
Our events are an integral part of our company culture. You can look forward to the Porsche Consulting Weekend as an annual highlight, site events, team events and Porsche driving experiences, where you’ll also have the chance to meet your colleagues from around the world.
Think of the future now – even though we feel young and full of vim and vigor. We offer our employees an attractive retirement savings system with the Porsche VarioRente.
Want to learn more about your career opportunities with us? We look forward to your call.